Polyasparctic coating was developed over 20 years ago and is an ideal coating for concrete flooring in your basement, garage, pool deck, or patio. Basement floors need to withstand moisture, garage floors need to withstand dropped tools and spilled chemical, and your pool deck and patio need to be slip-resistant while enhancing the beauty of the area. Any surface that needs to be protected from constant automobile traffic, foot traffic, chemical spills, and other significant wear and tear would benefit from polyasparctic coating. Polyasparctic coating has been measured to be 3-times as durable and chemically resistant than conventional epoxy floor coverings.
5 Benefits of Polyasparctic Coatings
- Safe and fast application. Little downtime, fast curing, zero VOC (volatile organic compound) are released in the application, so it is safe to reenter the treated area.
- Protective strength and long-lasting. Can withstand all types of impacts, chemical spills, UV stable so it won’t degrade with direct sunlight and contact with high temperatures. Excellent adhesion to concrete with a 500+ psi flexibility.
- Highly customizable. Multiple color and texture options. Great for decorative, high traffic areas. The thickness of the coating is determined by the customer’s needs.
- Slip-resistant and impervious to concrete sweating. Excellent heat transfer/insulation qualities.
- Easy cleaning. Sweep, mop or scrub with non-chemical cleaners.