Summer is right around the corner. This means sunny days, barbecues, and lazy days lounging by the pool—if you’re lucky enough to have one, that is. However, before you open up the pool in time for the summer season, it’s a good idea to examine the pool deck area first. Most pool deck areas are made with low-quality materials that are prone to fast deterioration. Over time, the pool deck can begin to show signs of damage—like cracks, holes, rough textured-walkways, slippery pathways, and water damage. Not only are these issues unsightly, but they’re also very dangerous. For these reasons, it makes sense for homeowners to consider upgrading their pool deck materials with a heavy-duty, non-slip concrete coating to ensure pool safety. At Legacy Concrete Coating, we’re proud to help homeowners enjoy the safety and beauty of beautiful and durable pool deck coatings in Green Bay and the surrounding areas. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of a high-quality pool deck coating, and how you can get started on your professional pool deck coating installation today.
Functional Yet Stylish Non-Slip Deck CoatingHaving a safe pool area is the most important consideration when it comes to your deck coating. Then again, the design and style of your outdoor pool area is probably an essential aspect of your upgrade as well. Luckily, a concrete coating installation can be done in a variety of finishes and colors that complement your home’s exterior and your personal taste. To help you choose the finish you want, our team at Legacy Concrete Coating will pair you with your own personal design consultant to show the options for improving your pool deck area. Your design consultant will work with you at your home to make sure that the design you choose fits perfectly with the rest of your home’s exterior décor and style.
Other Benefits of Pool Deck Coating InstallationsWhen considering a new deck coating whether it’s for safety or to show off your style, consider working with the team at Legacy Sunrooms for all of your coating needs. With us, you get a team of experts who will work with you to meet your needs and desires for the best pool deck around. Beyond style, there are many benefits of a brand-new pool deck coating installation from Legacy Concrete Coating. Here’s a list of some of our favorite benefits that you can expect to see when installing your own coating materials:
- Enhanced Safety: Our pool deck coatings are made with non-skid materials and a texture that’s optimized for safety and security by the pool. With a textured finish, your pool deck will stay slip-resistant even when wet—minimizing falls and other injuries.
- Durable: Pool water, sunlight, and furniture cause considerable wear and tear on common pool deck materials over time. With our weather-resistant concrete coating materials, your pool deck will stand strong against the UV rays, chemicals, and the harsh elements for decades.
- Warranty: We want our customers to feel comfortable with the investment they make into improving their deck area for years to come. This is why we offer warranties on all our pool deck coating installations.
Pool Deck Coating with Legacy Concrete CoatingOur team of designers and contractors bring decades of experience in exterior remodeling and construction. With us, you can explore options ranging from an all-new sunroom to an easy enclosure. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction by making your dreams a reality. Updating the look and safety of your pool area is easy when you work with Legacy Concrete Coating. Our non-slip deck coating materials not only improve the aesthetics of your pool area but also increases your overall safety. The process is a simple yet effective four-step process. Our four-step process is as follows:
- Quote Request: Go online and fill out our simple form to get the process started.
- In-Home Consultation: We visit your home to visually assess your space and provide custom solutions tailored to your pool and pool deck area.
- Planning: This step is where you get to choose the products and colors that meet your needs.
- Expert Installation: Our team is certified and specially trained to provide an expert installation with quick cure times so you can get back to hosting pool parties quickly and with confidence.
Subscribe to Legacy Sunrooms's Blog